| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khost in May is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 39.8mm (1.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Khost May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Khost, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Khost:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 327.1 kms (203.2 miles) NNE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) NE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NNE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) ENE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ENE
- Murree, Pakistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) ENE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) NNE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 293.6 kms (182.5 miles) E
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 193.1 kms (120 miles) SSE