| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khost in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 75.9mm (3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Khost July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Khost, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Khost:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 327.1 kms (203.2 miles) NNE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) NE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NNE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) ENE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ENE
- Murree, Pakistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) ENE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) NNE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 293.6 kms (182.5 miles) E
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 193.1 kms (120 miles) SSE