| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khost in August is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Khost August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Khost, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Khost:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 327.1 kms (203.2 miles) NNE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) NE
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NNE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) ENE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ENE
- Murree, Pakistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) ENE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) NNE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 293.6 kms (182.5 miles) E
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 193.1 kms (120 miles) SSE